Sculpey III is a great introduction to oven-bake clay. It is soft, easy to use and comes in a variety of vibrant colors!
- Great for beginners, general crafters and kid/parent projects due to its soft, easy to use texture.
- Stays soft until baked – Does not air dry. Remains soft and flexible until it is baked in your home oven.
- Extra clay can be stored and reused – won’t dry out!
- Great for a variety of projects such as: jewelry, DIY home décor, mixed media and more!
- Safe and non-toxic!
- Bake at 275 °F (130 °C) for 15 minutes per 1/4 in (6 mm) thickness.
- DO NOT MICROWAVE.
- DO NOT EXCEED THE ABOVE TEMPERATURE OR RECOMMENDED BAKING TIME.
Please make sure your work area is covered and you are not working on an unprotected surface. We recommend working on the Sculpey Tools™ Oven-Safe Work Mat, wax paper, metal baking sheet, or disposable foil. Uncured clay may damage unprotected furniture or finished surfaces. Be sure to cover your crafting area appropriately.
If you’re new to the world of clay, we have the perfect, sculptable formula to make your first creation a breeze! We formulated Sculpey III® with the crafting process in mind, so it won’t harden while you’re shaping it. With our non-drying, flexible formula, you and your kids can let your imaginations run wild.