BRENT WHEELSDecember 16, 2022 2022-12-16 17:03
Brent wheels have set the standard for quality since 1969. During that time, they have earned a reputation for dependability that is unsurpassed by other brands. Each wheel is built with materials, components and workmanship designed to take the punishment of classroom and studio use over the long haul. Models range from the tabletop ie-t to the heavy-duty CXC with its 1 1/2 hp motor that can center over 100 lbs. of clay. Amaco® and Brent® potter’s wheels accomodate the needs of the potter and small or large ceramic art departments. A wide range of quality accessories, including handextruders, bats, and bat mobile carts are also available.
-Made in America
-Easy-to-Clean Removable Splash Pans
BRENT WHEELS MANUAL
WHY IS BRENT® BEST?
Ten Reasons Why brent® is Best:
- All welded-steel construction for strength. Sealed bearing and hub assembly for water resistance.
- Seamless poly-v-groove belt for smooth and powerful wheel head performance.
- High torque motor custom manufactured to brent® specifications.
- Automatic belt tensioner increases belt life and maintains maximum torque.
- Convenient foot pedal access for high speed and stop adjustments.
- Modular components keep maintenance simple and safety fuses are easily accessible.
- Classic Controller keeps wheel speed constant under varying loads.
- On/Off and forward/reverse toggle switches are sealed for protection.
- Electronic noise filtering for quiet operation.
- Modular design connections make upgrades and replacements easy.
WHEEL COMPARISON CHART
WHEEL PART REPLACEMENT GUIDE
This guide is to assist you in selecting the correct replacement parts for your wheel!