- Fine tip markers available in 9 brilliant and intense colors for use on china, porcelain, tile, metal, ceramic, glass and more!.
- The Fine tip on these markers is perfect for detail work and very fine line outlining..
- The markers allow for fine tip tracing, drawing, writing and fine line personalizing of the surfaces..
- Air dry, dishwasher safe after 72 hours..
- Also available in bullet tip..
Porcelaine 150 cloisonné outliner are equipped with a nozzle that will allow you to work in relief and contain the colors. They can be applied on all porcelain, earthenware and ceramic surfaces as well as on most surfaces that can be heated up to 150°C.
Thanks to their high opacity, Porcelaine 150 cloisonné outliner have the advantage of excellent covering power and lightfastness.
Porcelaine 150 cloisonné outliner are miscible between them.
Before starting to paint your object, do not hesitate to test your nozzle on paper. This will allow you to see if your paint line is regular.
Use of the Porcelaine 150 cloisonné outliner :
- Clean and degrease your work surface.
- Draw on your support with your applicator tip.
- Once your writing or patterns are finished, you will need to let your paint dry for 24 hours (core drying).
- You can then put your porcelain object in the oven at 150° for 35 minutes for dishwasher safe.
For a user who wishes to apply on the same piece the felt pens with paint or the Porcelaine 150 cloisonné outliner, Pebeo recommends to fire the decorated object according to the instructions mentioned above.