With Porcelaine 150, you don’t have to be a professional artist or even own a kiln, your kitchen oven is all that you need. Easy to use, Porcelaine 150 lets you redecorate your household china in bright, cheerful colors. Turn cool summer china into warm winter painted pieces to brighten up your home. The Porcelaine 150 product line includes 55 brilliant, intense colors for use on china, porcelain, tile, metal, ceramic, glass and more. There are 37 standard colors, including 6 pastel colors and 11 shimmer colors, as well as several mediums, 10 dimensional outliners and a series of 9 markers. A chalkboard black paint is also available. Colors come in both translucent and opaque and were developed to mimic the appearance of true glazed ceramics.
The paints are water-based and non-toxic. They are intermixable and blendable with each other to achieve limitless tones. They are also completely removable until baked in a kitchen oven at 300 °F/150 °C for 35 minutes. Once baked, the paint is permanent, microwave and dishwasher safe as well as UV and solvent resistant. Conforms to ASTM D-4236.
- PAINT YOUR OWN CHINA: Our easy-to-use Porcelaine 150 paint lets you redecorate your household china in bright, cheerful colors, and is available in translucent and opaque finishes that mimic the appearance of glazed ceramics
- VERSATILE APPLICATION: Our waterproof Porcelaine paints can be used on all surfaces that can sustain baking instructions, including ceramic, bathroom tile, porcelain, china, glass, glazed earthenware, terracotta, metal, and more
- HEAT AND WATER RESISTANT FINISH: Once fully dry, bake Porcelaine 150 for another 35 minutes in any conventional oven at 300 °F for an enamelled finish with dishwasher, UV and microwave resistance
- GET CREATIVE WITH OUR PORCELAINE 150 Paints: Available in 48 colors in 45 ml bottles; includes 31 glossy colors, 5 shimmer colors, 6 pastel colors, 5 NEW ultra matt colors, and 1 chalkboard effect black
- THE ARTIST’S CHOICE: For three generations, Pébéo has combined its professional expertise and its love of art with a desire to create the best art materials and painting supplies for artists around the world