Flexible stencil for fabrics, 15 x 15 cm, with marine shapes : waves, inks.
To use your 7A Spray fabric spray, you need to :
- Shake the can well before use
- Work on a clean fabric
- Slide a piece of cardboard between the layers of fabric (inside a T-shirt, for example) to prevent the dye from penetrating the fiber
- Spray about 20 cm from the object to be painted
- Let dry for at least 15 minutes
- Fix the colors: by ironing, for 5 minutes, iron in cotton position without steam, on the back of the fabric. Or in a domestic oven, for 5 minutes at 150°C (stabilized temperature)
- After fixing, the colours resist a 40°C (100°F) machine or hand washing. Dry cleaning is not recommended
Always use the spray in a ventilated room.
After use, turn the spray can upside down and press the pressure button to empty the valve.