Pottery: Hand-building for Adults
This workshop is perfect for beginners, and is an ideal introduction to experimenting with clay and different hand building techniques. You’ll be shown the basic techniques of pinching, coiling and slab building, as well as decorative surface approaches like impressing, or attaching handles or spouts.
|Course Type||Ceramic Clay|
|Sessions||1 day session|
|Time||5:00 PM – 7:00 PM|
|Date||November 4th, 7th, 11th|
Registration and Cancellation Policies
▪ Artworks not collected within 2 weeks after workshop ends will be disposed. (AC doesn’t have storage to store)
▪ Email or SMS is our primary means of communicating with you. A confirmation email will be sent upon receipt of registration.
▪ Student has to pay 50% upon registration, and remaining 50% on or before first session. If you have financial need, contact us regarding partial payments or to work out a payment plan.
▪ We cannot prorate class fees for students not attending all class meetings.
▪ Classes with insufficient enrolment may be cancelled prior to the first meeting. Full refunds are given when Art Central cancels a workshop or class.
▪ A completed health form is required for children under age 18 attending class without an accompanying parent or guardian.
▪ Strictly no make-up classes when you missed a class.
▪ For more information about classes and workshops, email us at email@example.com or call 056-2017970 / 02-6796795.