Derwent Graphic Pencils combine professional quality with personal convenience. You gain greater precision for detailed drawings with the hexagonal barrel. Hard (H) degrees contain a 2.2 mm core for sharp lines, while black (B) soft degrees use a 3.5mm core to obtain softer lines.
- 2.2mm Hard Core
- 3.5mm Soft Core
- Sturdy Precision
- Versatile Execution
- Strong Core
- Range from 9B to 9H
- STURDY PRECISION – With a hexagonal barrel, you gain greater precision for drawings. Hard (H) degrees have a 2.2 mm core for sharp lines. Black (B) soft degrees use a 3.5mm core for softer lines.
- BROAD RANGE – Choose the pencil that works for you. Derwent offers a comprehensive range of 20 degrees to help achieve your vision. This set contains B, HB, F, H, 2H, 3H, 4H, 5H, 6H, 7H, 8H and 9H.
- VERSATILE EXECUTION – Our wide range lets you choose the pencil that fits your artistic concept. Whether used for blending, illustrations or shading, our pencils will help express your vision.
- STRONG CORE – The core sharpens to a fine, long-lasting point, great for emphasizing even the smallest details. The fine point allows for professional-level precision on your most intricate images.
- ACCESSORIES – For best results, combine with other Derwent products, such as Derwent Canvas Pencil Wrap, Derwent Sketching Paper Pads, Derwent Pencil Sharpener and Derwent Battery Operated Eraser.