Uni-ball Eye Ultra Micro 0.38mm R.Pen BE
AED 6.19 VAT
11 in stock
Guaranteed safe & secure checkout
- Uni-ball eye “ultra micro” is the first roller ball in the world to have a size of 0.38mm with bullet type tip. In order for the ball inside the tip to work and write properly, the ink of uni-ball eye “ultra micro” had to be re-designed and adjusted for this extra fine writing. The ink is of course uni-super ink which makes it resistant to light, water or any other chemical.
- Each pen has a micro 0.38 mm nib which provides greater control for detailed, precise strokes.
- You can use the pen for everyday writing and drawing.
- The smooth flowing liquid ink delivers a consistent writing experience.
- Each pen has a window in the barrel so you check how much ink is left.
- The pens contain Uni Super Ink which is permanent.
About the brand
Question & Answer
There are no question found.
Rating & Review
There are no reviews yet.