Acrylic is increasingly popular amongst painters but this medium requires heavyweight paper which is resilient and absorbent at the same time. Canson Acrylic paper is thick and heavy weight (400 gsm), core and surface-sized, tough and absorbent. It is ideal for working with diluted acrylic paint to achieve a wash effect or several layers. Its cold pressed grain (Not) is particularly suited for washes, reminding the transparency of watercolour. This acid-free paper has an excellent longevity, natural white it doesn’t contains optical brighteners.
- Canson Acrylic block is 32x41cm, glued on the four sides and includes 10 sheets of naturally white 400gsm paper designed for acrylic painting.
- Heavyweight paper which is both resilient and absorbent. Ideal for working with diluted acrylic paint to achieve a wash effect or several layers as well as impasto effect.
- Its cold pressed (Not) surface fits many types of images and is particularly suited for washes.
- Canson Acrylic is internaly and surface sized to offer brighter colours.
- Permanent paper complying with the ISO9706 standards: mould-resistant, acid-free and without optical brighteners agents for limited aging of the paper and optimal longevity overtime.