Unique blend of watersoluble graphite with a hint of colour for dramatic tonal work
Ideal for mixed media work, graphite and colour combine to create this unique formulation of watercolour pencil pigments and graphite. Add water to transform the tint into rich, vibrant shades with an underlying graphite sheen.
- Perfect for artists looking to add dimension to graphite drawings
- Used dry, Graphitint provides just a hint of colour, but they will explode with colour when water is added
- Soft and smooth and can be blended to produce an endless array of soft hues
- Colours can be modified or removed with a soft eraser and clean water
- Pencils have a wide 4mm core. Pencils set includes 24 colours.
|Detailed Color||Assorted Colors||Lightfast||True|
|Texture||Grainy||Color Assortment||Port, Aubergine, Dark Indigo, Slate Green, Ivy, Chestnut, Cool Brown, Storm, Midnight Black, Cloud Grey, Cool Grey|