- Shimmering, highly metallic pencils that blend beautifully together to create vivid and striking metallic effects, particularly on dark paper.
- With an intense metallic formulation that heightens the appearance of the colour, the shimmering pigments and strong core produce brilliant definition and rich color application.
- Hexagonal barrel for optimum grip.
- Best used with Derwent Sketching paper; also suitable for drawing on coloured paper (including black).
- Contents: 12 x Derwent Metallic Pencils in an attractive tin, Colour names and numbers embossed in black, Optimun grip hexagonal barrels fit standard pencil sharpeners.
- STURDY PRECISION – With a hexagonal barrel, you gain greater precision for drawings. Hard (H) degrees have a 2.2 mm core for sharp lines. Black (B) soft degrees use a 3.5mm core for softer lines.
- BROAD RANGE – Choose the pencil that works for you. Derwent offers a comprehensive range of 20 degrees to help achieve your vision. This set contains B, HB, F, H, 2H, 3H, 4H, 5H, 6H, 7H, 8H and 9H.
- VERSATILE EXECUTION – Our wide range lets you choose the pencil that fits your artistic concept. Whether used for blending, illustrations or shading, our pencils will help express your vision.
- STRONG CORE – The core sharpens to a fine, long-lasting point, great for emphasizing even the smallest details. The fine point allows for professional-level precision on your most intricate images.
- ACCESSORIES – For best results, combine with other Derwent products, such as Derwent Canvas Pencil Wrap, Derwent Sketching Paper Pads, Derwent Pencil Sharpener and Derwent Battery Operated Eraser.